Yup, it is back! Escape to Atlanta’s best kept secret for live jazz music, great weather, and amazing new cocktails! Pull out your fall clothes September 30th, October 21st, and November 18th for an extended happy hour! To reserve tables email email@example.com.
Jazz in the Courtyard is baaaaack!
Filed Under: midtown atlanta
- Our Curator of Decorative Arts & Design positions a wooden bowl for an upcoming installation featuring contemporary craft work. by highmuseumofart
- Hammocks are up and ready for you! #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart
- Happy birthday #AlexanderCalder! Can you find his “Untitled” (1947) piece in the museum?! #kineticmobile by highmuseumofart
- Works on Paper Room with our photography department. #behindthescenes #museummonday by highmuseumofart
- We love this photo by @certhebear
- Danielle blending with the art. #HEYMAN #Artmore
- Happy birthday to Edgar Degas! His work “Landscape with Rocks” (1892) is a combination of print and drawing and on display in our “Top Drawer” exhibition. #pastel #oilcolors by highmuseumofart
- glo performing on the lawn for #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart
- Instituto de Mexico decorated four of our house for tonight festivities. Come a take a look! #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart
- View from the hammocks! #MiCasaYourCasa #prettycomfortable by highmuseumofart