The Artmore was pleased to host the closing night party of the Atlanta Film Festival on Friday April 23rd. The Artmore was packed with 300 film-makers, journalists, critics, and fans alike, all here to celebrate the Art of Film. The Film Festival culminated on Friday with the unveiling of a new film about the band, the Drive by Truckers entitled “The Secret to a Happy Ending”. The Artmore was also honored to host the Drive by Truckers for the evening as well.
Atlanta Film Festival 04/23/10
- Guest Photo Titled: #ATL #Atlanta #artmore #artmorehotel #bar
- Installation day for Molly Hatch. #museummonday #highmuseum by highmuseumofart
- Guest Photo Titled: Already miss our little courtyard. #artmorehotel #latergram #wistfulreturntohome
- Guest Instagram Photo:
- We have changed our extended hours to Friday! We will now be open from 10am to 9pm every Friday. What better way to kick off the weekend than with some art! #highmuseum #extendedhours #tgif by highmuseumofart
- Guest Instagram Photo: #atl #bffs #riffraff
- Photo from High Museum: @bauman_photography took a great photo of our Skyway Level! #blackandwhite #highmuseum #regram
- Meet Victoria Boykins Event Sales Manager
- Guest Photo Titled: Day 1: #invertyoselfmarch at the Artmore Hotel in ATL! Such a wonderful hidden gem!
- A Picture Perfect Night with @authorLakiaB (Lakia Brandenburg)