Need to entertain your guests this Thanksgiving? Have them stay at the Artmore Hotel and receive two tickets to the High Museum’s Dali Exhibit for just $109!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Our school programs team hosted the Atlanta Public Schools: Fine Arts Teacher Kick-Off Meeting yesterday! This was taken during one of the workshops for APS dance teachers. Looks #relaxing! by highmuseumofart
- It’s Getting Hot in Here, Ice Ice Baby, & You’re a Hot Tea are some of the tea towels you can pick up at the #HMAShop! These were all made my our friends at @scaddotedu @workingclassstudio! by highmuseumofart
- #atlanta inspired
- Downtown Atlanta Silhouette
- Some of our Teen Teamers (@minorriot) did some chalk drawings this weekend of our #DreamCarsAtl! Take a look at what our Teen Coordinator created! by highmuseumofart
- Pop quiz, where is this photo taken?
- Thanks again to everyone that came out to our #HIGHlySocial event! You made the night special! #Regram from @beijingemily by highmuseumofart
- Having fun on the scavenger hunt for #highlysocial! #Regram from @oliphia by highmuseumofart
- Cheers! #studiolounge
- In Allan McCollum’s series, “Surrogate Paintings,” he critiques the social conventions, desires, and elitism often associated with painting. In lieu of framed pictures, he provides only black voids. He calls them surrogates to indicate they are stand-ins that simulate painting. “Twenty Plaster Surrogates” (1983-1985) #enamel #hydrostone by highmuseumofart