Our guests and Facebook fans know that we are having our “Give Cupid the Boot” party in the Studio Bar on Valentine’s Day. (You really should come..it is going to be fun!) In preperation for that, we are launching a FUN CONTEST!!! Please indulge us with your worst Valentine’s Day stories. They can be the date from hell, or just something off the wall that happened! You can respond here, or email David at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer privacy. We will read these stories at the party (withholding the names of those who wish to remain anonymous!). THE WINNER WILL WIN A NIGHT AT THE ARTMORE!!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Meet Carlotta Burrow Front Desk Agent
- Hang out with us and enjoy the Braves!
- This week is the last week to come and see “Go West”! Then it’s time to get revved up for “Dream Cars”! Are you excited? Show us at #dreamcarsatl by highmuseumofart
- Falling in Love with Atlanta – <3
- We tried to think of everything when we decorated the Artmore.
- Living Social Deal
- Where To Walk When You Stay…. DaVinci’s Pizza
- Guest Photo: #sofancy #hotel #atlanta #artmore
- Meet Yassin Rherrass Valet
- Twenty years after the dedication of the United States’ first national park, Thomas “Yellowstone” Moran revisited and painted the landscape that had made him famous. This view of the passage known as the Golden Gate also highlights another development, the rise of tourism in the park, signaled by a new trestle engineered to bolster a perilous though increasingly traveled road through the park. “Golden Gate, Yellowstone National Park,” 1893. #oiloncanvas #yellowstone #highnoon by highmuseumofart