Our guests and Facebook fans know that we are having our “Give Cupid the Boot” party in the Studio Bar on Valentine’s Day. (You really should come..it is going to be fun!) In preperation for that, we are launching a FUN CONTEST!!! Please indulge us with your worst Valentine’s Day stories. They can be the date from hell, or just something off the wall that happened! You can respond here, or email David at firstname.lastname@example.org if you prefer privacy. We will read these stories at the party (withholding the names of those who wish to remain anonymous!). THE WINNER WILL WIN A NIGHT AT THE ARTMORE!!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Pop quiz, where is this photo taken?
- Thanks again to everyone that came out to our #HIGHlySocial event! You made the night special! #Regram from @beijingemily by highmuseumofart
- Having fun on the scavenger hunt for #highlysocial! #Regram from @oliphia by highmuseumofart
- Cheers! #studiolounge
- In Allan McCollum’s series, “Surrogate Paintings,” he critiques the social conventions, desires, and elitism often associated with painting. In lieu of framed pictures, he provides only black voids. He calls them surrogates to indicate they are stand-ins that simulate painting. “Twenty Plaster Surrogates” (1983-1985) #enamel #hydrostone by highmuseumofart
- Fantastic evening enjoying #summer night
- Love your Mi Casa, Your Casa pictures? Want them to be tangible? They can be! If you have a public Instagram profile and use the #MiCasaYourCasa hashtag, our Smilebooth printer will print for you! Pick them up in our Wieland Lobby while supplies last. by highmuseumofart
- Have you submitted your RSVP? Join us tomorrow for #HIGHlySocial at 5pm! If you haven’t signed up already go to the following link: http://bit.ly/HIGHlySocial by highmuseumofart
- Our Curator of Decorative Arts & Design positions a wooden bowl for an upcoming installation featuring contemporary craft work. by highmuseumofart
- Hammocks are up and ready for you! #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart