oh, I know! Why not buy someone you really really care about a weekend getaway at the Artmore. We would love to sell you one our gift certificates for a “staycation”. Your special someone can enjoy one of our beautifully renovated rooms. While they are with us in the heart of midtown, there is so much they can enjoy, like a show at the Fabulous Fox, the DaVinci Exhibit at the High Museum, and dinner at South City Kitchen! We can help you tailor an experience they will never forget- we promise!
Christmas is coming! What do I do?
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Meet Carlotta Burrow Front Desk Agent
- Hang out with us and enjoy the Braves!
- This week is the last week to come and see “Go West”! Then it’s time to get revved up for “Dream Cars”! Are you excited? Show us at #dreamcarsatl by highmuseumofart
- Falling in Love with Atlanta – <3
- We tried to think of everything when we decorated the Artmore.
- Living Social Deal
- Where To Walk When You Stay…. DaVinci’s Pizza
- Guest Photo: #sofancy #hotel #atlanta #artmore
- Meet Yassin Rherrass Valet
- Twenty years after the dedication of the United States’ first national park, Thomas “Yellowstone” Moran revisited and painted the landscape that had made him famous. This view of the passage known as the Golden Gate also highlights another development, the rise of tourism in the park, signaled by a new trestle engineered to bolster a perilous though increasingly traveled road through the park. “Golden Gate, Yellowstone National Park,” 1893. #oiloncanvas #yellowstone #highnoon by highmuseumofart