This week is going to be rockin’ at the Artmore as we welcome back Prog Power USA. One of our most favorite groups, these guests are amazing. Many of them have been coming to the hotel for years and are super excited about the new renovations. I have had fun hanging out in the lobby listening to their reactions as they check-in. We will keep you posted with more pictures stories from the rest of the week!
Artmore Hotel welcomes back Prog Power USA
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Regram from @tiffanymeehan in the Medford Johnston exhibition. Thanks for taking the day to enjoy the High! #regram #medfordjohnston #highmuseum by highmuseumofart
- Happy Earth Day fellow Atlantans! Check out the beautiful photograph taken at the @georgiaaquarium by Thomas Struth “Aquarium, Atlanta, Georgia” (2013). #chromogenicprint #highmuseum #earthday by highmuseumofart
- Julie Mehretu’s lecture is tonight! You can purchase your tickets on our webpage www.high.org. Hope to see you there! “Mogamma (A Painting in Four Parts): Part II”, 2012. by highmuseumofart
- by highmuseumofart
- Meet Carlotta Burrow Front Desk Agent
- Hang out with us and enjoy the Braves!
- This week is the last week to come and see “Go West”! Then it’s time to get revved up for “Dream Cars”! Are you excited? Show us at #dreamcarsatl by highmuseumofart
- Falling in Love with Atlanta – <3
- We tried to think of everything when we decorated the Artmore.
- Living Social Deal