Oh,but it is much more than jut a mere water feature! It is a hand hammered copper bowl that proudly perches in the heart of the Artisan Courtyard. Extending over the fountain pool are four crafted water spouts where water cascades from the bowl into the pool below. From the top of the bowl burns a sultry flame that casts sexy shadowsacross the courtyard walls. Combine all this with one of Studio Bar+Lounge’s new fall cocktails and it is a romantic evening for two! Stop by sometime soon to see the Artisan Courtyard and have a cocktail! Visit with one of our alluring bartenders while you sip on your cocktail of choice. Make sure you let them know you saw it on the blog, it will get you a complimentary cocktail!
Artmore Hotel unveils new courtyard water feature!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Good morning yoga sesh Artmore
- by highmuseumofart
- Lounging in the Artmore courtyard
- “Seated Nude, Arms Behind Back” (1909) by Henri Matisse. #bronze by highmuseumofart
- Atlanta skyline in the clouds
- Our school programs team hosted the Atlanta Public Schools: Fine Arts Teacher Kick-Off Meeting yesterday! This was taken during one of the workshops for APS dance teachers. Looks #relaxing! by highmuseumofart
- It’s Getting Hot in Here, Ice Ice Baby, & You’re a Hot Tea are some of the tea towels you can pick up at the #HMAShop! These were all made my our friends at @scaddotedu @workingclassstudio! by highmuseumofart
- #atlanta inspired
- Downtown Atlanta Silhouette
- Some of our Teen Teamers (@minorriot) did some chalk drawings this weekend of our #DreamCarsAtl! Take a look at what our Teen Coordinator created! by highmuseumofart