Oh,but it is much more than jut a mere water feature! It is a hand hammered copper bowl that proudly perches in the heart of the Artisan Courtyard. Extending over the fountain pool are four crafted water spouts where water cascades from the bowl into the pool below. From the top of the bowl burns a sultry flame that casts sexy shadowsacross the courtyard walls. Combine all this with one of Studio Bar+Lounge’s new fall cocktails and it is a romantic evening for two! Stop by sometime soon to see the Artisan Courtyard and have a cocktail! Visit with one of our alluring bartenders while you sip on your cocktail of choice. Make sure you let them know you saw it on the blog, it will get you a complimentary cocktail!
Artmore Hotel unveils new courtyard water feature!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- “Bone Armchair (Prototype)” (2014) by Joris Laarman. Made with cast marble resin and ground bone china. #jorislaarmanlab by highmuseumofart
- Hello and #happyfriday from the High’s roof! by highmuseumofart
- We had a special guest in the #DreamCarsAtl galleries today. #JayLeno stopped by before heading to the Cobb Energy Centre to perform tonight! We snapped a photo of him with our Curator of Decorative Arts, Sarah Schleuning (@sschleuning) and Cobb Energy’s Managing Director, Michael Taormina. by highmuseumofart
- Our Curatorial Assistant to Photography getting a photo with her favorite work in the permanent collection! #allinadayswork #permanentcollection by highmuseumofart
- Our last #instamuseum today. If you didn’t get enough of us on Instagram or Twitter today, we also were inspired by @lacma and the @blantonmuseum to start a Snapchat! Find us at: highmuseum. #happysnapping by highmuseumofart
- One of the most instagrammed spots at the High?! The outside piazza and of course “House III” (1997, fabricated 2002) by Roy Lichtenstein #instamuseum by highmuseumofart
- Beautiful picture by @kelcadet in our African Art Gallery in front of “Taago” (2006) by El Anatsui. #permanentcollection #elanatsui by highmuseumofart
- “The West Wind”(1870) by Thomas Ridgeway Gould #marble by highmuseumofart
- Teen Night is underway thanks to our Teen Team (@minorriot)! #teentakeover by highmuseumofart
- Another beautiful day in #midtownatl! Teens join us tonight for Teen Night starting at 7pm! Free admission with your high school ID. by highmuseumofart