Oh,but it is much more than jut a mere water feature! It is a hand hammered copper bowl that proudly perches in the heart of the Artisan Courtyard. Extending over the fountain pool are four crafted water spouts where water cascades from the bowl into the pool below. From the top of the bowl burns a sultry flame that casts sexy shadowsacross the courtyard walls. Combine all this with one of Studio Bar+Lounge’s new fall cocktails and it is a romantic evening for two! Stop by sometime soon to see the Artisan Courtyard and have a cocktail! Visit with one of our alluring bartenders while you sip on your cocktail of choice. Make sure you let them know you saw it on the blog, it will get you a complimentary cocktail!
Artmore Hotel unveils new courtyard water feature!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Boba Fett and the Rebels mingling just isn’t right. #dragoncon
- Dragon Con 2014!!!! So freaking awesome!!!!
- #TheSetUp BET Weekend Red Carpet Teen Party at the Artmore Hotel
- Enjoying #Musicmidtown in style @artmorehotel
- Dragon Con Parade!!!!!
- Fountain of Youth meets the Goblet of Fire.
- Time to rock!! #musicmidtown #ATL #goodtimes
- Guest Photo Titled: Time to finally hit the pillow.
- Actress Olivia Munn @ArtmoreHotel
- Loving my work space @artmorehotel