Oh,but it is much more than jut a mere water feature! It is a hand hammered copper bowl that proudly perches in the heart of the Artisan Courtyard. Extending over the fountain pool are four crafted water spouts where water cascades from the bowl into the pool below. From the top of the bowl burns a sultry flame that casts sexy shadowsacross the courtyard walls. Combine all this with one of Studio Bar+Lounge’s new fall cocktails and it is a romantic evening for two! Stop by sometime soon to see the Artisan Courtyard and have a cocktail! Visit with one of our alluring bartenders while you sip on your cocktail of choice. Make sure you let them know you saw it on the blog, it will get you a complimentary cocktail!
Artmore Hotel unveils new courtyard water feature!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Julie Mehretu’s lecture is tonight! You can purchase your tickets on our webpage www.high.org. Hope to see you there! “Mogamma (A Painting in Four Parts): Part II”, 2012. by highmuseumofart
- by highmuseumofart
- Meet Carlotta Burrow Front Desk Agent
- Hang out with us and enjoy the Braves!
- This week is the last week to come and see “Go West”! Then it’s time to get revved up for “Dream Cars”! Are you excited? Show us at #dreamcarsatl by highmuseumofart
- Falling in Love with Atlanta – <3
- We tried to think of everything when we decorated the Artmore.
- Living Social Deal
- Where To Walk When You Stay…. DaVinci’s Pizza
- Guest Photo: #sofancy #hotel #atlanta #artmore