Oh,but it is much more than jut a mere water feature! It is a hand hammered copper bowl that proudly perches in the heart of the Artisan Courtyard. Extending over the fountain pool are four crafted water spouts where water cascades from the bowl into the pool below. From the top of the bowl burns a sultry flame that casts sexy shadowsacross the courtyard walls. Combine all this with one of Studio Bar+Lounge’s new fall cocktails and it is a romantic evening for two! Stop by sometime soon to see the Artisan Courtyard and have a cocktail! Visit with one of our alluring bartenders while you sip on your cocktail of choice. Make sure you let them know you saw it on the blog, it will get you a complimentary cocktail!
Artmore Hotel unveils new courtyard water feature!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- The Stent Wing of the High captured by @carrieand. #architecture #richardmeier by highmuseumofart
- Landscape paintings have played a central role in Alex Katz’s work since he studied painting at Skowhegan School of Painting and Sculpture in Skiwhegan, Maine. Katz explains that Skowhegan’s plein-air (open air) painting program gave him a “reason to devote [his] life to painting.” “Untitled” (1999) #oilonlinen #alexkatz by highmuseumofart
- We have seen some fantastic @Smilebooth photos from our “Mi Casa, Your Casa” hashtag printer! #funwithhashtags by highmuseumofart
- In this work from his “Guest” series Christopher Bucklow traced the silhouette of his subject onto a piece of aluminum foil and articulated the shape by piercing thousands of pinholes into the foil. This foil was then used as a negative to print this image under the light of the sun. “Guest 5:39 p.m. 27-6-96 (NB)” (1996) #process #bleachprint by highmuseumofart
- by highmuseumofart
- Some blacksmith demonstrations going on in the piazza! by highmuseumofart
- by highmuseumofart
- Artmore Courtyard
- Wabi Sabi is performing in the Mi Casa, Your Casa installation next week, but this mini casa decided to hang out at their home-base. Can you find it?! #freeart #wabisabi by highmuseumofart
- Nice exterior! #artmorehotel