Recently, the Artmore Hotel had the opportunity to team with AID Atlanta to become the Official Hotel of AIDS Walk Atlanta. This is such a big honor for the hotel as AID Atlanta is such a great cause and helps so many people in the Atlanta area living with HIV/AIDS. The hotel had the opportunity to participate in the annual giving kick-off party. The party was held at WSB-TV Studios and attended by donors, corporate sponsors, and participants of the walk. It was great to be part of such an amazing event.
Artmore Hotel teams with AID Atlanta!
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Regram from @tiffanymeehan in the Medford Johnston exhibition. Thanks for taking the day to enjoy the High! #regram #medfordjohnston #highmuseum by highmuseumofart
- Happy Earth Day fellow Atlantans! Check out the beautiful photograph taken at the @georgiaaquarium by Thomas Struth “Aquarium, Atlanta, Georgia” (2013). #chromogenicprint #highmuseum #earthday by highmuseumofart
- Julie Mehretu’s lecture is tonight! You can purchase your tickets on our webpage www.high.org. Hope to see you there! “Mogamma (A Painting in Four Parts): Part II”, 2012. by highmuseumofart
- by highmuseumofart
- Meet Carlotta Burrow Front Desk Agent
- Hang out with us and enjoy the Braves!
- This week is the last week to come and see “Go West”! Then it’s time to get revved up for “Dream Cars”! Are you excited? Show us at #dreamcarsatl by highmuseumofart
- Falling in Love with Atlanta – <3
- We tried to think of everything when we decorated the Artmore.
- Living Social Deal