This past week the executives at the Artmore had the unique opportunity of hosting a family brunch at the Shepherd Center. The Shepherd Center specializes in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain and other neurological conditions. The brunch was for families of patients that are currently in rehab at the Center. What a spread we had for everyone! Fresh fruit, breakfast sandwiches, hashbrowns, and a sausage and egg casserole proved to be quite the comfort food. It was also nice to get the chance to sit and talk to the family members about what they are going through. Just the other day I was complaining about having to walk to the bus stop when these individuals would pay to be able to walk. Life always has a way to letting you put things in perspective. It is my hope that the Artmore will be able to participate in more events of this nature as they are truly rewarding.
Artmore Hotel supports Shepherd Center Atlanta
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Happy Earth Day fellow Atlantans! Check out the beautiful photograph taken at the @georgiaaquarium by Thomas Struth “Aquarium, Atlanta, Georgia” (2013). #chromogenicprint #highmuseum #earthday by highmuseumofart
- Julie Mehretu’s lecture is tonight! You can purchase your tickets on our webpage www.high.org. Hope to see you there! “Mogamma (A Painting in Four Parts): Part II”, 2012. by highmuseumofart
- by highmuseumofart
- Meet Carlotta Burrow Front Desk Agent
- Hang out with us and enjoy the Braves!
- This week is the last week to come and see “Go West”! Then it’s time to get revved up for “Dream Cars”! Are you excited? Show us at #dreamcarsatl by highmuseumofart
- Falling in Love with Atlanta – <3
- We tried to think of everything when we decorated the Artmore.
- Living Social Deal
- Where To Walk When You Stay…. DaVinci’s Pizza