This past week the executives at the Artmore had the unique opportunity of hosting a family brunch at the Shepherd Center. The Shepherd Center specializes in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain and other neurological conditions. The brunch was for families of patients that are currently in rehab at the Center. What a spread we had for everyone! Fresh fruit, breakfast sandwiches, hashbrowns, and a sausage and egg casserole proved to be quite the comfort food. It was also nice to get the chance to sit and talk to the family members about what they are going through. Just the other day I was complaining about having to walk to the bus stop when these individuals would pay to be able to walk. Life always has a way to letting you put things in perspective. It is my hope that the Artmore will be able to participate in more events of this nature as they are truly rewarding.
Artmore Hotel supports Shepherd Center Atlanta
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Fountain of Youth meets the Goblet of Fire.
- Time to rock!! #musicmidtown #ATL #goodtimes
- Guest Photo Titled: Time to finally hit the pillow.
- Actress Olivia Munn @ArtmoreHotel
- Loving my work space @artmorehotel
- Guest Photo Titled: “This was the spot” that he proposed
- Pop quiz Artmore fans, where is this located at the hotel?
- Guest Photo Titled: Late night snack after checking into the #Artmore
- Guest Photo Titled: Artmore Courtyard #ProgPower
- Absolutely gorgeous night in Atlanta