This past week the executives at the Artmore had the unique opportunity of hosting a family brunch at the Shepherd Center. The Shepherd Center specializes in medical treatment, research and rehabilitation for people with spinal cord injuries, acquired brain injuries, multiple sclerosis, chronic pain and other neurological conditions. The brunch was for families of patients that are currently in rehab at the Center. What a spread we had for everyone! Fresh fruit, breakfast sandwiches, hashbrowns, and a sausage and egg casserole proved to be quite the comfort food. It was also nice to get the chance to sit and talk to the family members about what they are going through. Just the other day I was complaining about having to walk to the bus stop when these individuals would pay to be able to walk. Life always has a way to letting you put things in perspective. It is my hope that the Artmore will be able to participate in more events of this nature as they are truly rewarding.
Artmore Hotel supports Shepherd Center Atlanta
Filed Under: Midtown Atlanta Hotel
- Guest Photo Titled: #ATL #Atlanta #artmore #artmorehotel #bar
- Installation day for Molly Hatch. #museummonday #highmuseum by highmuseumofart
- Guest Photo Titled: Already miss our little courtyard. #artmorehotel #latergram #wistfulreturntohome
- Guest Instagram Photo:
- We have changed our extended hours to Friday! We will now be open from 10am to 9pm every Friday. What better way to kick off the weekend than with some art! #highmuseum #extendedhours #tgif by highmuseumofart
- Guest Instagram Photo: #atl #bffs #riffraff
- Photo from High Museum: @bauman_photography took a great photo of our Skyway Level! #blackandwhite #highmuseum #regram
- Meet Victoria Boykins Event Sales Manager
- Guest Photo Titled: Day 1: #invertyoselfmarch at the Artmore Hotel in ATL! Such a wonderful hidden gem!
- A Picture Perfect Night with @authorLakiaB (Lakia Brandenburg)