Something for the Kiddie’s since schools out: The Center for the Puppetry Arts performance of the True Story of the Three Little Pigs (now ‘til June 3rd). Make Sunday date night and enjoy Paul Warner’s LIVE performance Unplugged in the Park at Park Tavern on June 2nd (this is an Artmore Hotel sponsored event). Atlanta’s beloved Braves battle it out against the Pittsburgh Pirates from June 3rd-5th at Turner Field. Lynn Whitfield & Nephew Tommy takeover the Fox Theatre with the family friend musical entitled Rebirth from May 31st-June1st. On June 6th Tracy Morgan’s gonna make you laugh ‘til you cry with his comedic performance of “Excuse My French” at the Tabernacle. From 10-2pm on the 8th The Atlanta Botanical Garden’s exhibit “Endangered Species” is free with Garden Admission. June 16th Happy Father’s Day at Georgia World Congress Center let’s see if REAL MEN COOK! On the 22nd V103’s celebrates the 10 year anniversary for Car and Bike Show at the Georgia World Congress Center. From June 23rd-September 29th, “The Girl with the Pearl Earring” exhibit is happening at the High Museum of Art. We’ll wrap up the month of June Fashionably late on the 30th at Colony Square in Midtown at 11:00 as we watch the fashion of local designers hit the runway for The Fashion Event.
June Events 2013
May 31, 2013 By Sam Trotter
Filed Under: boutique hotel Tagged With: Artmore, Event, Georgia World Congress Center, midtown atlanta
- Congrats to the newlyweds!
- Getting my first Henna tattoo!
- V103 Atlanta and @djteknology at The Courtyard
- Getting ready for the festivities #artmorehotel #industrynight
- Industry Night in the Courtyard @artmorehotel
- Trendsetting Teens @artmorehotel
- Dragon Con is the most interesting in ATL.
- Photos from @teensandent BET Weekend awards party!
- Boba Fett and the Rebels mingling just isn’t right. #dragoncon
- Dragon Con 2014!!!! So freaking awesome!!!!