This is a new find at the Artmore Hotel, you know that we are dedicated to classic movies and we felt the fitness center needed a certain.. je ne sais quoi. Clearly this photo of Betty Grable and Errol Flynn needed to happen… the question really is, what took so long? Bonus points to guests who mimic this photo and upload it with the hashtag #artmorehotel!
Did I just see Betty Grable in the Artmore Fitness Center?
September 10, 2013 By Sam Trotter
Filed Under: Artmore Suites Tagged With: artmore hote, atlanta, betty grable, errol flynn, fitness center
- “Bone Armchair (Prototype)” (2014) by Joris Laarman. Made with cast marble resin and ground bone china. #jorislaarmanlab by highmuseumofart
- Hello and #happyfriday from the High’s roof! by highmuseumofart
- We had a special guest in the #DreamCarsAtl galleries today. #JayLeno stopped by before heading to the Cobb Energy Centre to perform tonight! We snapped a photo of him with our Curator of Decorative Arts, Sarah Schleuning (@sschleuning) and Cobb Energy’s Managing Director, Michael Taormina. by highmuseumofart
- Our Curatorial Assistant to Photography getting a photo with her favorite work in the permanent collection! #allinadayswork #permanentcollection by highmuseumofart
- Our last #instamuseum today. If you didn’t get enough of us on Instagram or Twitter today, we also were inspired by @lacma and the @blantonmuseum to start a Snapchat! Find us at: highmuseum. #happysnapping by highmuseumofart
- One of the most instagrammed spots at the High?! The outside piazza and of course “House III” (1997, fabricated 2002) by Roy Lichtenstein #instamuseum by highmuseumofart
- Beautiful picture by @kelcadet in our African Art Gallery in front of “Taago” (2006) by El Anatsui. #permanentcollection #elanatsui by highmuseumofart
- “The West Wind”(1870) by Thomas Ridgeway Gould #marble by highmuseumofart
- Teen Night is underway thanks to our Teen Team (@minorriot)! #teentakeover by highmuseumofart
- Another beautiful day in #midtownatl! Teens join us tonight for Teen Night starting at 7pm! Free admission with your high school ID. by highmuseumofart