This is a new find at the Artmore Hotel, you know that we are dedicated to classic movies and we felt the fitness center needed a certain.. je ne sais quoi. Clearly this photo of Betty Grable and Errol Flynn needed to happen… the question really is, what took so long? Bonus points to guests who mimic this photo and upload it with the hashtag #artmorehotel!
Did I just see Betty Grable in the Artmore Fitness Center?
September 10, 2013 By Sam Trotter
Filed Under: Artmore Suites Tagged With: artmore hote, atlanta, betty grable, errol flynn, fitness center
- Our Curator of Decorative Arts & Design positions a wooden bowl for an upcoming installation featuring contemporary craft work. by highmuseumofart
- Hammocks are up and ready for you! #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart
- Happy birthday #AlexanderCalder! Can you find his “Untitled” (1947) piece in the museum?! #kineticmobile by highmuseumofart
- Works on Paper Room with our photography department. #behindthescenes #museummonday by highmuseumofart
- We love this photo by @certhebear
- Danielle blending with the art. #HEYMAN #Artmore
- Happy birthday to Edgar Degas! His work “Landscape with Rocks” (1892) is a combination of print and drawing and on display in our “Top Drawer” exhibition. #pastel #oilcolors by highmuseumofart
- glo performing on the lawn for #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart
- Instituto de Mexico decorated four of our house for tonight festivities. Come a take a look! #MiCasaYourCasa by highmuseumofart
- View from the hammocks! #MiCasaYourCasa #prettycomfortable by highmuseumofart